Training of IVF/ICSI
With the encouragement of IVF pioneer Dr. Petra De Sutter, University Hospital, Ghent, Seeds of Innocence has taken the pledge to promote high standards of training in all areas of ART. To burgeon knowledge in this exciting area of medicine Dr. Gauri Agarwal actively promotes the sharing of knowledge, further education and raising standards of practice. The educational content is provided by renowned and accomplished clinicians working in the field of Fertility and our extensive training program will enable the participants to work towards real expertise.
Methodology of Training:
- Interactive services of lectures with audio/visual aids by our experienced internal and international faculty.
- Video/multimedia presentation of critical clinical aspects of setting up of an ideal IVF lab, follicular study, ovum pickup, embryo scoring, extended culture and transfer.
- Lectures by Dr. Petra De Sutter on Skype. Discussions of similar or comparable situations to those described in the exercises and continued application of the principles.
- Routine semen analysis and culture, sperm preparation for IUI and IVF.
- Dish preparation for IVF and ICSI.
- Types of media used, media handling and storage.
- Follicular monitoring and oocyte retrieval
- Oocytes and embryo handling and transfer between the dishes.
- Catheter loading for IUI and embryo transfer.
- Micromanipulation components, mechanics and installation instructions.
- Aligning of micromanipulator, micro tools and preparing for sperm injection.
- Sperm immobilization followed by ICSI.
- Hands on training on ovum pickup and complete andrology
- Good laboratory practices.
- DGO, DNB or Post MD
- Age no bar
Trainees will get course manual and certificate of training accredited by SOI and University Hospital Ghent.
To know more about the procedure and the cost estimates, contact us on +91-981003348