India is a main destination for medical tourism. Indian clinics are becoming more competitive, not just in the pricing but also in providing world class services to the patients.
How to Start
- Contact www.seedsofinnocence.com
- You will be guided through the procedure of IVF.
- Collect all your fertility reports and obtain a letter from your family doctor indicating unable to conceive.
- You may be asked to undergo blood/semen/hormonal tests which the clinic will describe.
- We will send you our clinic’s covering letter.
- Contact your country’s high commission for visa application.
- Contact the Indian high commission in your country and obtain medical visa giving the above letters as proof along with other documents and identity proof.
- Send us the passport and ticket details.
Leave all your worries and avoid being frowned upon of flying to India. We are here to serve you with the best ambience and care. Contact us to book a nearby hotel/apartment and a reliable transport for clinic visits. We’ll also find you a nanny, maid or nurse as the ones offered by the hospital are well trained well paid.
- We would try and organize your first visit at our hospital, when it is most convenient to you on your arrival.
- Carry the list of the documents that will be stated in your mail.
- As per the Hospital’s requirements, we will have to repeat few tests in India. We thus may get few of your blood (Infectious screening tests) done today.
Visit To India
If the female is capable of providing oocytes then her ovaries will be stimulated by giving gonadotropins for about 11-13 days. If you start the stimulation in your country then you have to be at the hospital by day 6 of stimulation. This will help in minimizing the number of days of stay in India. If the entire treatment has to be done then you have to be here in India on the first day of your menstrual cycle.
In case of Egg Donor you are expected to be in India at least 3-4 days prior to the egg retrieval and another 2 days for embryo transfer.
The process takes about 20 days in all and after the embryo transfer you can fly back to your country with all the necessary instructions and medicines.