Best IVF Training Centre in India
Brief introduction of 1 year course module For complete IVF Training.
Proposed by – Dr. Rakesh Samal (CHIEF EMBRYOLOGIST AT SOI)
Prepared by – Dr. Shiwani Tripathi (SENIOR EMBRYOLOGIST SOI (LKO) )
One year course in the laboratory of the Centre of Excellence. (Seeds of innocence DELHI)
This is one year course to get a complete insight into the pre-requisites and techniques associated with ART. The emphasis will be on group participation so that delegates can pick up tips on optimizing the lab performance. The course includes Lectures, Demonstration, Hands-on Work and Trouble shooting.
- To know about the IVF, history& lab equipment’s in detail (how they work &principles)
- Working protocol
- Importance of personal hygiene
- How to set up Andrology Laboratory and what are the equipment required?
- Training on how to setup IVF Laboratory
- Management and maintenance of different equipment required
- To maintain the ethics and proper documents related to the patients
- To know about the SOP of the equipment’s.
- How to maintain QA QC.
- Comprehensive sperm preparation using Macroscopic and Microscopic density, motility variation etc.
- Embryology Lab setup for oocyte retrieval
- Oocyte handling, categorization and recovery from follicular fluid.
- Identification of granulose cells, cumulus and corona cells and oocytes
- How to handle the oocyte during denudation
- Semen Preparation for Insemination
- Sperm survival test.
- Oocyte insemination – incubation training
- Fertilization check
- Organizing zygotes
- Identification of good Embryos
- Embryos loading and transfer
- Preparation of Embryos
- Embryo loading technique into the catheter
- Handling of disposables in IVF
- Blastocyst culture technique
- IVF Lab Maintenance
- Hands-on practical one to one training using unfertilized embryos
- Micromanipulators and ICSI Technique
- Complete Semen Analysis
- ICSI – Practical Training on Intracytoplasmic semen injection.
- Know-how of various operating equipment’s – Microscopes, Micromanipulators, tools etc.
- Tips and Techniques on setting up and alignment of different tools and different angles.
- Preparation of oocytes for micro-injection-use of appropriate pipettes for dissection of oocytes in
hyaluronidase and use of appropriate media.
- Sperm and egg dishes preparation for micromanipulation.
- Semen pickup method techniques and tips.
- Microinjection Techniques and Tips.
- Vitrification Freezing Method
- Vitrification Carriers selection method
- Precautions in vitrification selection
- Warming-up of vitrified embryos
- Thawing Assessment
Embryology Training in India
- PGT (introduction about the pgs &pgt)
- Equipment set-up (demonstration)
- The choice of micro tools (use of material & introduction)
- Methods used for cell preparation and tubing (explanation of procedure)
- Troubleshooting tips (trouble shooting explanation)
- General guidelines when doing preparation and tubing for PGT (guideline to be followed)
Eligibility criteria for the course
Postgraduates in biological sciences, gynecologists, clinical embryologists, research scientists with little or no lab experience wishing to learn the basics of the technique. It helps those involved in the practical aspects only to get a better understanding on the basic biological principles behind the procedures.
- Lectures (Thrice in a week)
- Demonstration (twice in a week)
- Discussions (Once in a week)
- Hands-on training (After 6 month of theory classes will be over)
Weekly evaluation = (whatever will be thought in a week will evaluated on the day of discussion
Monthly theoretical & hands on exam = (theoretical exam+hands on equipment handling grading)
Final evaluation = (On the completion of the course final evaluation will be conducted which will includes theoretical, Practical as well as trouble shooting questionnaire)
Certificate of diploma = after the passing of the course exam ceremonial certificate distribution will be held.
IVF Services at its Best
IVF + PGS/PGD
IVF is a process in which eggs are fertilized by sperms outside the body, and then the resulting embryos are transferred in the uterus of woman.
ICSI is an IVF procedure in which a single sperm is injected directly into the egg.
IUI means the placement of sperms in the reproductive tract of a woman with the aim to cause pregnancy.
Embryo donation is a form of third party reproduction. It’s without compensation of embryos remaining after one couple’s IVF to either another person or couple of implantation.
The blastocyst is a structure in the early development of humans.
Cryopreservation is the use of very low temperatures to preserve structurally intact living cells and tissues.
Donation, also known as third-party reproduction, is a ray of hope for childless couples who are unable to produce their biological child.
Our IVF Specialist
MBBS, MD (Obs & Gyn), DNB (Obs & Gyn), Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (Infertility)
Malviya Nagar, Ghaziabad
Dr. Gauri Agarwal is a young, dynamic and leading fertility specialist of Delhi/NCR. Dr. Agarwal is backed by a visionary thinking, die-hard determination and industry-rich experience of more than 10 years. She is the Director, IVF at Seeds of Innocence Centre. Dr. Agarwal finished her MBBS degree from Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune. Post that, she did a Diplomate of National Board (DNB), Obstetrics and Gynaecology Residency Program from KG Superspecialty Hospital, Coimbatore. She followed this with a hard-earned Fellowship Program in Reproductive Medicine (Infertility) from the University of Gent, Belgium. Further, she received training in Embryology at the National University of Singapore.
IVF - SUCCESS RATE
IVF + ICSI - SUCCESS RATE
IVF + PGS/PGD - SUCCESS RATE