For stress-less pregnancy and a healthy baby
Preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidies or PGT-A is an advanced testing process for screening IVF embryos. The process helps to identify any abnormalities or pregnancy risks in IVF-embryos before they are implanted into the uterus.
In simple terms, PGT-A helps determine that the embryo contains exactly 46 chromosomes or 23 pairs of chromosomes in it.
- Reduced pregnancy loss risks
- Improved IVF pregnancy rates per transfer
- Fewer IVF treatment cycles (saves time and money)
PGT-A is Recommended For:
- Pregnancy in advanced maternal age (35 or older)
- Recurrent miscarriages or consecutive pregnancy loss (2 or more)
- Consecutive IVF failures (two or more)
- Low quantity or quality of sperm in Male
SOI has one of the most advanced genetic reference labs to identify chromosomally normal embryos. Our highly experienced and expert in-house Embryologist ensures a safe and healthy IVF journey for you and the soon to be born baby.
Q. Can PGT-A help in the case of Thalassemia?
Not just Thalassemia, PGT-A is effective in case of many hereditary genetic disorders carried by either the wife or husband.
Q. How long does a PGT A Test take?
It takes 3 days for Embryo biopsy. Once the biopsy samples are collected and sent to the SOI genetic lab, the PGT-A report takes at most 5 working days.
Q. What is the success rate for PGT-A?
PGT-A has been proven to increase the chances of having a safe and healthy baby buy nearly 80%.